Identifying and Communicating Your Brand
In order to succeed in today’s crowded marketplace, you need to understand what your brand difference is and be able to communicate it clearly, quickly and memorably. We can help you to achieve distinction in the marketplace.
We offer several levels of service, and have recently developed marketing and brand building packages that will help you manage your business — and your budget.
What we’ll do:
- Review all of your company’s touch points with consumers
- Develop a firm understanding of your communication objectives
- Make recommendations that will support your key objectives and bring your communications program in line with them
- Give you measurement tools to evaluate future communications projects
The benefit to you is:
- You’ll have a foundation for making more informed marketing and communications-based decisions
- Your communications program will have more synergy with other areas of your business
- You will achieve key objectives faster, with more cohesiveness and better ROI
Timeframe: 4 weeks.
Final deliverable: A written report with presentation and recommendations.
Includes all components of the Communications Evaluation, plus:
- Develop a comprehensive media and marketing plan
- Identify specific projects to be undertaken
- Write a creative brief for each new project identified
- Assist in finding professional services for new projects (if needed)
- Evaluate and measure projects and make recommendations for best synergy
- Review and adjust media and marketing plan for best results
The benefit to you is:
- Having a dedicated “Marketing Manager” without all the overhead
- You’ll have a set budget for your marketing program with a timeline for completion
- Manage expectations and have a cohesive, well-planned media and marketing program
- Achieve those elusive communications goals and objectives – and watch your business thrive!
Timeframe: 6 to 12 months.
Final deliverable: A comprehensive media and marketing plan (including budgets) with presentation, written creative brief for each identified project, management of each project from concept through completion, and measurement and review of plan on a quarterly basis, including status/progress meetings and/or reporting.
Unsure what your brand position is? Let us lead the charge. Each person on our brand development team has over 20 years of experience in marketing and brand management. We’ll walk you through the brand distillation process and train you and your key staff how to ascertain what your brand is, and once it is ratified, how best to manage it.
Process: We will provide you with a client questionnaire for you to fill out prior to the seminar. The 2-day brand position seminar is used to gather data and find consensus on key brand points. Then allow 5 to 10 working days for us to process and distill the information gathered at the seminar and draw up the final brand document. Last step is to present the final brand to you for your approval and then coach you on next steps towards implementation.